Educational Investor Services (EIS) does NOT sell mutual funds or manage individuals' investment accounts. EIS provides training to help individuals manage their own investments. The fate of your portfolio rests in your hands.
Educational Investor Services offers classes customized around your 401k.Understanding & Optimizing Your Investment Choices
- This seminar will explain very low maintenance and successful investment techniques that have historically significantly outperformed the market. Participants will perform in-class exercises learning how to choose the best mutual funds and stocks for their 401K, IRA and Roth IRA.
- The cost for this class is $499.00 - $700.00 per student, depending upon class type.
EIS began training UAW members in 1995 and USW members in 2011. With over 200 seminars completed, some of the sites include:
- ArcelorMittal - Burns Harbor, IN, East Chicago, IN, New Carlisle, IN
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) - Breckenridge, PA, Latrobe, PA, Washington, PA
- Allison Transmissions - Indianapolis, IN
- BF Goodrich - Tuscaloosa, AL, Woodburn, IN
- Bridgestone - Des Moines, IA, Lavergne, TN, Warren County, TN
- Contitech - Marysville, IN, St. Marys, OH, Sun Prairie, WI
- Goodyear - Akron, OH, Buffalo, NY, Danville, VA, Fayetteville, NC, Gadsden, AL, Topeka, KS
- Rolls-Royce Corporation - Indianapolis, IN
- U.S. Steel - Gary Works, IN, Mon Valley, PA, Portage, IN