Register By Mail
Register Via Mail
Educational Investor Services (EIS) uses the active approach to investing by educating the member to make knowledgeable investment choices.
- Market Wrap: Summary of quarterly market conditions
- Conservative Portfolio: Living off your assets
- Growth & Income Portfolio: Targeting expenses in 5 years
- Growth Portfolio: Accumulating wealth
- Roth IRA: Identifying Fidelity Select Funds and Widely Held Stocks
- Educational Savings Account: Investment for college portfolio
Our service includes a website that is updated the 2nd of every month and a newsletter published quarterly
(January 10, April 15, July 15, October 15).
Check or Money Order
Step 1: Print the Membership Form: Download Printable Membership Form (This document is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.)
Step 2: Complete printed Membership Form (please provide all information requested)
Step 3: Mail printed Membership Form and payment method ($144.00) to:
755 Grand Boulevard – Suite B 105-319
Destin, FL 32550
Step 4: Upon receipt, EIS will contact you with your active membership.